February 19, 2013
"Today is the first day of the rest of my life."

That quote has been a part of my life for the past four years now. I remember sitting on my kitchen counter in our old apartment watching my mother write it on one of her paintings. Since then it has held a role in my life, some days in the most subtle and unique ways.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
I recently released my website, and i've been revamping my entire image as a photographer. Using social media, marketing, and this world I have at my finger tips to my advantage.
This blog will be used for posts on my recent photo shoots, behind the scene photos, tutorials, and occasionally a snippet of my writing or other creative outlets.
Thank You for coming along this journey with me, I promise it'll be fun!